We had a successful first night in that there were no accidents in his cage; I woke up at every little noise (can anyone say "new mom"?). We had a little whining a couple of times through the night but overall it was better than I expected.
We spent our first full day trying to get to a read on him better. I learned his tell for when he was about to go poop (a little pulling on the leash and then turning in a circle a couple of times and boom.
We had our first field trip that day. First stop was Grandpa's house. So many kisses.
Stop number two was to watch a little Dex Puck hockey at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube. This was the first socialization/exposure that we had and people had warned us that it might be a little overwhelming for him with all the noise and all the people. But this is what happened:
Comments
Post a Comment